Already a certified scuba diver but it's been a few years since your last dive? One of our Refresher options may be just right for you.
- Option 1: Pool Refresher - Cost $100
- This option may be the perfect choice when you just need a little pool time to get back in the groove.
- An Instructor will be present to help review all your scuba skills.
- You can attend either the Saturday or the Sunday pool session.
- You may also audit the Saturday morning class session at no extra charge.
- Add $10 for both Saturday and Sunday pool sessions
- Private fee - Add $25 per day
- Option 2: Open Water Refresher - Cost $145
- This option gives you a chance to renew your scuba skills in the open water with an Instructor there to guide you thru a complete review of your scuba skills. You may choose Saturday am or Sunday pm dive options.
- Private fee - Add $45 per day
- Option 3: Combo Class/Pool/OW Refresher - Cost $225
- Includes the Saturday morning class session, Saturday afternoon 4 hour pool session and Sunday afternoon Open Water Dives (2 dives).
- Private fee add $70
- Option 4: Complete Scuba Refresher - Cost $325
- If it's been several years since your last dive you may feel more comfortable completing the Saturday and Sunday class/pool sessions and another weekend completing the 4 Open Water Dives.
- This is our complete Open Water Program minus the certification card and student learning materials
- Private fee add $200
If it's been more than 10 years since your last dive then we suggest you take the Complete Open Water Program
. This option includes a complete student package with a new logbook and SDI Certification Card.
All Refresher options include the use of the rental gear and Instructor fees for Class, Pool and Open Water Dives.
Call today for more details 864 286 3483
or email firstname.lastname@example.org