Emergency Care Courses: CPR - 1st Aid - AED - 02 Provider
- First Response Training International (FRTi) is a world-class organization providing training for layperson rescuers in Scuba Diving, schools, businesses and public areas.
- FRTi uses the latest eLearning systems with integrated tests and assessments.
- The eLearning method also utilizes video to help visualize and prepare for the in-person training session. These courses are designed to prepare individuals to handle emergency situations and save lives.
- After the eLearning is completed the student will schedule the practical in-person class.
Adult, Child & Infant Emergency Care - Cost $125
This course is cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), first aid, and automated external defibrillator (AED) use combined into one program. It is designed to teach the techniques to administer CPR, first aid, and utilize an AED in emergency situations involving infants, children, and adults.
Emergency Oxygen Administration - Cost $99
This course is intended to teach emergency oxygen (O2) administration. This program covers equipment and procedures for administrating oxygen as an emergency procedure. Equipment selection and use for decompression illness emergencies are detailed with practical components to train a well-rounded rescuer.
Child & Infant Emergency Care - Cost $99
Parents, teachers, and daycare staff can benefit greatly from the training to save a child’s life in a number of situations. The course materials are the same as Adult and Child Emergency Care however the practical applications are child-focused.
Workplace CPR/AED - Cost $99
This course is a cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator (AED) course combined into one program. It is designed to teach the proper techniques to safely administer CPR and utilize an AED in emergency situations involving infants, children, and adults. While not addressing first aid measures this course is the perfect way to prepare individuals to address one of the largest killers worldwide. Implementing CPR and AEDs in the event of an emergency can drastically change outcomes for the better.
Bloodborne Pathogens - Cost $79
This course is intended to teach users about pathogens that can be encountered through bodily fluids. Designed for workplace use it teaches participants about the hazards, prevention, and solutions for fluid events. This course meets workplace requirements for individuals with a reasonable risk of encountering fluid interactions.
- All courses are ILCOR and OSHA Compliant
- Minimum age 18 - 10 with parental consent
- All Certifications are valid for 2 years
Call today to sign up 864 286 3483
or email firstname.lastname@example.org